Old textbooks and journals

Hi all,

I too am nearing retirement and have lots of old textbooks and journals.
I plan to give most of what I have to teachers in other countries. AAPT
has a committee on International Education that has contacts in other
countries. Some of these folks have very meager resources. Len Jossam at
Ohio State could probably offer some suggestions for these books and
journals. One of our local colleges is collecting for a college in the
Rift Valley in Kenya.

Al

Alan Gibson
Adams High School