RE: equations, acrobat, WP, other

Hi all,
As a request, I put four links on my web page for the zip files
needed to run Ghostview and Ghostscript on a PC. I am unsure if it will
work on Mac's. My web is http://web.utk.edu/~held

If you are looking for the zip files for the Mac's, do a web
search and hit the site at Univ. of Wisconsin. It has nice
documentation to go alnog with the program. I do not know the site off
the top of my head, sorry. Hope that helps anyone out there looking for
GSView and GSScript.

Sam Held

held@rhip.phys.utk.edu