Re: Hearing problem

I have had two such students with signing interpreters. I gave the
interpreter a copy of the text so she could be aware of special
vocabulary. I made sure the students had good visual contact and another
responsible student to take the notes on NCR paper. I did a better job of
making things visible.

My favorite struggle was with Sound. I relied on the tactile as well,
inviting the students to let their fingers sense a change in frequency and
then beats.

I found these students very grateful for my efforts. Enjoy the challenge.

Ken Fox
Smoky Hill High School
16100 Smoky Hill Rd
Aurora,CO 80015