RE: equations on the web

Glenn,
=A0=A0=A0 The conversion of equations into individual gifs is what most =
of the
people are talking about and what almost all of the software does to
deal with this problem.=A0 However, I find this most annoying.=A0 It =
works
but seems like a very poor work around.=A0 I don't like using up disk
space for the hundreds of gifs I create in a paper or homeowrk =
solutions
write-up.=A0 There should be something better that incorpaoates the
equations into the html file and reduces the amount of memory required
for these files.=A0 The figures I create externally I understand, but
equations are a real sore point for me.=A0=A0 I use Front Page, but
sometimes I like to hardwire the code myself.=A0 I only really use it =
organize the web page on an NT domain, while my personal web page I
maintain on a unix machine (written from scratch completely in =
html).=A0
Just a preference I suppose.
=A0
=A0