Re: If it doesn't work...

We tried this for the first time this year also. We found that
sometimes when the tapes are close together, the repulsive force is less
than the induced dipole force, so that "likes" attracted. I found that
holding one tape perpendicular to the other made it easier to see
attraction and repulsion.

cheers

On