CAR RADIO

Thanks for all your help, Dick.

I have always taught that the reason a car radio fades in and out when
one moves
just a few meters (or less) is that the signal is reflecting off a
building (or
other refelctive object) nearby and arriving out of phase with the
original signal
at the antenna.

However, with all the available objects for a signal to reflect from
before
arriving at my antenna, this explanation does not seem correct.

Can anyone illuminate this phenomenon?

David Abineri

dabineri@choice.net