Smiley Faces!

At 11:19 PM -0400 9/22/98, David Dockstader wrote:
The difference between "glass" and "quartz" is a matter of crystal structure
not purity or chemical composition. Having a crystal does not ensure purity.

So now we know that Quartz-Halogen bulbs are CRYSTALLINE!!!!

Oh, the WONDEROUS things that I have learned on this list!!!! ;-)
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-);-);-);-)

(these things ;-) are called smiley faces and are used to communicate an
emotion of jest, humor etc. Even in face-to-face situations, somepeople
have difficulty telling when I am trying to be humorous)

I truly LOVE the 'new' things I've 'learned' here.

such as:
the oceans tides are NOT related to the moon!
yanking the tablecloth has NOTHING to do with inertia!
the Bernoulli Principle has NOTHING to do with airplane wings!

etc.
etc.
but let's not get started unless somebody has some ORIGINAL ranting to do!

britton@odie.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936