Re: TI-92 as a stopwatch

Please send me a copy of the modified program using the TI link. Thanks,
Bev Lewis
From owner-phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu Sat Sep 5 06:48:22 1998
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 15:11:13 +0200
Sender: owner-phys-l@mailer.uwf.edu
From: "Paolo Cavallo" <ton0621@iperbole.bologna.it>
To: "Physics Teachers Forum" <phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu>
Subject: TI-92 as a stopwatch

Ken Fox wrote (09/02/98)

In the September issue of The Physics Teacher Eric Koser wrote a note
about writing a program that turns a TI-85 into a stopwatch. It works
wonderfully [...].
I will happily send you the modified program in a format that uses TI
Link
to load it or even the program for manual loading. I believe I do this
with
Eric's blessing. [...]

If can there be someone wishing to use this program on the TI-92 model,
and is
not able to adapt it, I can send (if no one except it) the Graph-Link
version,
or even the text version.

Paolo Cavallo "How do you know but ev'ry Bird
via Beroaldo 38 that cuts the airy way,
40127 Bologna ITALY Is an immense world of delight,
ton0621@iperbole.bologna.it clos'd by your senses five?"
WILLIAM BLAKE, 1757-1827