Re: Sparks - an experimental approach.

At 14:20 9/5/98 +0100, you wrote:
Why a sharp point instead of another flat plate? Aren't we referring
to conditions under which Ohm's law is applicable?

Ludwik,
you are becoming tiresome.
If you don't want to implement my experimental protocol, on the basis
that Ohm's law would be invalidated by sharp point electrodes or some such
argument, then by all means, YOU recommend an experimental protocol.

But you do yourself a disservice if you continue in a theoretical mode,
which becomes the playground of philosophers ( and lawyers?), when a simple
experiment would resolve the issue: you know - the scientific method? :-)

Brian
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK