FCI summary

Thanks for the astounding response to my request. The generosity and
willingness to help of this group is just great.

I thought others might appreciate a summary of the info I garnered. Unless
I got confused, all this was on the list. I've just put it all in one file.

The original:
Hestenes, D., Wells, M., and Swackhamer, G. (March 1992). Force concept
inventory. The Physics Teacher, 30, 141-158.

A 'slightly different version':
On disk as a PDF file accompanying Eric Mazur's "Peer Instruction"

A PDF version at http://modeling.la.asu.edu/modeling/R&E/Research.html,
requires obtaining a password from Larry Dukerich (dukerich@asu.edu).

Online: purcell.phy.nau.edu where it is called the Physics Concepts PreTest
at the wish of Hestenes.

It may be on the Mazur Group home page
http://galileo.harvard.edu/mazur-www/index.html

--