Netscape SOS

My Mac freezes, only when I am browsing with the Communicator .
Probably a conflict with another application. I know I should turn off
all non-netscape extensions and then turn them on, on by one. The
trouble is that I have a large number of extensions and I do not know
which one belongs to whom.

I need a complete list extensions belonging to the Communicator
(version 4.6) on may AV Mac 8500, run by MacOS-8.1

Does anybody know where this information can be found?

Ludwik Kowalski