Re: Dissident science.

Thank you for your rebuttal against the disparaging comments made about
the Sir Arthur C. Clarke aritcle. I thought it was wonderful of you to
post that as it gave the list a new direction, away from educational
(which is okay but...)
and back on to physics, which is what this list is about. I couldn't
believe
someone would make such comments about the article, though, being the
internet I shouldn't be surprised.

Did I miss something? Our email facility was down for a while on Saturday
and Sunday last. I haven't seen any rebuttal of "desparaging comments
made about the Sir Arthur C. Clarke article," and would appreciate it if
someone could repost such a rebuttal if it occurred. Also, I'm still
anxiously awaiting addresses where I can order the energy producing
equipment with the "money back guarantee" that Clarke referred to.

A. R. Marlow E-MAIL: marlow@loyno.edu
Department of Physics, Box 124 PHONE: (504) 865 3647 (Office)
Loyola University 865 2245 (Home)
New Orleans, LA 70118 FAX: (504) 865 2453