Re: Distance Learning (and phys-L2 ?)

Ludwik Kowalski wrote;

Please share what you know and think about DL, especially the innovative
ways of using it to teach math and science courses.

Next Spring, I will be taking a DL course in Observational Astronomy.
Students will be able to access a remote control telescope, and use a CCD
camera to make exposures. We will then use software to process the images.

Harald Schenk
Sheboygan, WI