Re: Postscript [nee The HTML Experiment]

Hello all:

Leigh Palmer <palmer@sfu.ca> wrote:

... The only thing I really missed on unix was Ghostview (or
Ghostscript - I can never remember which is which). ...

At the risk of fanning the flames of a nascent religious war, I'd
like to point out that both ghostscript and ghostview are available
for many (all?) Unix platforms, including Linux (for free!).
No need to miss either of them.

Regards,
John