Re: The HTML Experiment

At 04:25 PM 6/17/98 -0400, Hans wrote:
The options are to either force an html formatted message on the recipient,
convert to plain text, send plain text AND html, or ask on a per message
basis.
Personally, I would just as well recieve my list-serve stuff in plain text.
Sending both can be cumbersome if the html version is real loaded with stuff.

Hans, as an experiment, can you try to send a dual html msg to the list.

In what way is sending both "cumbersome"??? Don't you just click a button???
I have my EP401 set so that if I am about to send an html msg, EP asks me
which mode to use.
Why would you "just as well" receive plane text, if it doesn't matter to
your reader??? This is just a survey question -- don't answer if you don't
want to.

List, if he does post a dual msg, please be patient, this is just an
experiment. (:-)

TX

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com