Re: POLARIZATION

I'm afraid I am bewildered. Perhaps someone who is not can appreciate
Brian's point(s) and respond.

I didn't mean to imply that Brian had cross-posted; I said quite clearly
that the initial posting in this thread was crossposted, and I will add
that confusion can result readily from such practice, as indeed it has.
I changed the subject line (or I think I did) when I answered one of the
messages. It was changed back, somehow, in Brian's reply.

Leigh