The HTML Experiment

A hearty thank to all those who aided in my HTML experiment. All of you
have been very helpful and genial and kind.

My conclusion is that Eudora Pro v4 can send a dual msg such that everyone
who receives it either gets a clean pure text msg or an html msg and that
no one sees garbage -- the way things used to be --ie if I send a html only
msg.

If there is any thing contrary to this please tell me privately.

Thank you very much.

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen