A Little Experiment

--=====================_3949024==_.ALT

This is an experiment -- a test test -- not the usual kind of test, but a test
test. Please delete this msg if you are not interested:

I am sending to the list an HTML msg. I will include a horizontal bar here --
just below:

----------
Now I _think_ that some of you should see the bar w/o grief and the rest
should
just simply not see the bar, which is just above, but that the balance of the
msg should be seen w/o grief. These people will just wonder what this is all
about.

Those who like test tests please tell me what you see -- just returning the
msg
to me won't help, I think, because _I_ will see the msg as it is sent. (:-)

In addition to the above, my sig contains an HTML tag. How is that seen by
both HTML aware mailers and those who are not yet ready for the 21st c???
(:-)

TX

Jim Green
JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen
--=====================_3949024==_.ALT

This is an experiment -- a test test -- not the usual kind of test, but a
test test.&nbsp; Please delete this msg if you are not interested:<br>
I am sending to the list an HTML msg.&nbsp; I will include a horizontal
bar here -- just below:<br>
<hr>
Now I _think_ that some of you should see the bar w/o grief and the rest
should just simply not see the bar, which is just above,&nbsp; but that
the balance of the msg should be seen w/o grief.&nbsp; These people will
just wonder what this is all about.<br>
Those who like test tests please tell me what you see -- just returning
the msg to me won't help, I think, because _I_ will see the msg as it is
sent. (:-)<br>
In addition to the above, my sig contains an HTML tag.&nbsp; How is that
seen by both HTML aware mailers and those who are not yet ready for the
21st c???&nbsp; (:-)&nbsp; <br>
TX<br>