Re: Ice cream scoops

I was skeptical of a fluid freezing and thawing because I think this would
burst the spoon. Ludwik's post seems to confirm my suspision. I think the
liquid remains liquid and just helps transfer heat or energy through the spoon.
I think this is the same idea as sodium filled valves on high performance
engines. Convection + conduction is better than conduction alone.