philosophy, was quantization

On 5/11/1998 Dewey Dykstra, Jr." <dykstrad@bsumail.idbsu.edu> wrote:

.. Jerome provides evidence that Einstein may indeed have meant by his
words what I thought which motivated me to include them in my signature
file.

It is a great signature, I think. And linking it with Kant (I was never
able to grasp his philosophy) was interesting. Perhaps I should make
another attempt to understand Kant's Critique of Pure Reason, at some
later time.

"Physical concepts are the free creations of the human mind and are
not, however it may seem, uniquely determined by the external world."
A. Einstein in The Evolution of Physics with L. Infeld, 1938.