Re: A sad good bye to this interesting list server!

At 03:39 PM 5/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
Dear Colleagues,
I used to be a physics teacher. I have been a member of the AAPT
and several of its Wisconsin section for about 3 decades.

<Stuff deleted>

Hi John,

We shall miss you. I have your book upstairs, and there is clearly a huge
gap in the literature on the application of Physics to biology and medical
physics.

Enjoy your next career, and part of me hopes you find it impossible to get
off this list, so you will be forced to revisit from time to time.

Regards,

Patrick W. Whippey EMail: pwhippey@julian.uwo.ca
Department of Physics & Astronomy Phone: 519-661-2111 x 6431
The University of Western Ontario Fax: 519-661-2033
London Ont N6A 3K7

Department http://www.physics.uwo.ca
Science Olympics http://www.physics.uwo.ca/olympics/olympics.htm (NEW)
Science Fair http://www.physics.uwo.ca/sfair/scifr.html