Re: Opposites.

At 17:48 5/5/98 -0700, you wrote:
I suspect it is Leigh who has been caught. One may accept the pinch
effect, but then argue like this:
a moving particle does not have to represent a current.

It certainly informs my concept of current! What do you use
instead?
Leigh

One immediately thinks of the (V-A) offshoot of current algebra
in resolving symmetry violations demonstrated by strong
interactions of protons etc. In particular, the axial contributions
of similar mirror image particles could be said to integrate to zero?

But perhaps I am straining too hard to couple this thread to
Feynman's creation of the theory of weak interactions (with Gell-Mann).
:-)
At any rate: Happy birthday!

Whatcott Altus OK