Another wise saying

Let me add another wise saying to the list of those which were posted about
two weeks ago. This one is from "Terre des Hommes", by Antoine de Saint
Expurey. A student quoted it in a paper I am grading.

"It seems that perfection is achieved not when there is nothing
more to add, but when there is nothing more to take away."

This does not apply to "perfect teaching", I think. A teacher must say
things over and over again, from different perspectives, etc. It is never
obvious how much is too much or how little is enough.
Ludwik Kowalski