Re: line fomatting (oops)

Concerning my previous post where I wrote:
My copies some of your (Jim's) messages are sprinkled with the non-ASCII
character: #85 hex/#133 dec. ...

Oops! I misread what the non-ASCII charcacters in Jim's posts were.
They are not character #85 hex/#133 dec. Rather they are #A0 hex/#160 dec.

Both the 85 hex and the A0 hex characters are printed (with my computer's
default character set) as an accented lower case 'a'. But the accent mark
on the 'a' for the 85 hex character is a grave (falling) accent and the
accent mark for the A0 hex character is an acute (rising) accent. I
mixed up the shapes of the accent marks when reading these characters.

David Bowman
dbowman@gtc.georgetown.ky.us

Sorry about that. (Maxwell Smart, Control agent # 86)