Re: Recommended undergraduate quantum mechanics book?

Is anyone on this list old enough to remember the wonderful introductory
quantum mechanics book by Chalmers Sherwin? I have never seen a text at
that level which I liked so well. Though published in the late 50's
(Before Calculators!) it included numerical solutions of the
Schroedinger equation, lots of conceptual stuff, plenty of rigor, and it
finished up with an introduction to relativistic quantum mechanics!
--
Martha Takats