Re: Klein bottle

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, JACK L. URETSKY (C) 1996; HEP DIV., ARGONNE NATIONAL LAB, ARGONNE, IL 60439 wrote:

Hi all-
I have a colleague who is looking for a Klein bottle. Any
suggestions?
Regards,
Jack

Try the *Ideal Equipment Company*. They have an incredible catalog of
apparatus essential for science teaching: frictionless pulleys;
inextensible, massless and perfectly flexible string; ideal gases; point
particles, etc. I'm joking, of course. Now I'll have to write the catalog.

There are some artistic representations of Klein bottles on the market,
made of blown glass. Rather expensive as I recall. I saw the catalog
recently but can't remember where it put it. Probably swallowed into a
black hole.

--Donald