From: John Mallinckrodt <ajmallinckro@CSUPomona.Edu>
To: phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu <phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu>
Cc: AJMALLINCKRO@CSUPomona.Edu <AJMALLINCKRO@CSUPomona.Edu>
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 1998 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: lawless physics (fwd)

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, Richard W. Tarara wrote:

... An Asimov style Galactic Empire with millions of planets
filled with humanity would then take many-many millennia to accomplish.
The
situation _could_ be much different with faster than light
travel/communications, ...

It sure could! We could start doing it today and finish the job before
the pyramids get built. ;-)

John
A. John Mallinckrodt http://www.intranet.csupomona.edu/~ajm
Professor of Physics mailto:ajmallinckro@csupomona.edu
Physics Department voice:909-869-4054
Cal Poly Pomona fax:909-869-5090
Pomona, CA 91768-4031 office:Building 8, Room 223