Phase in AC Circuits

I hope some of you can help me. I read somewhere, but immediately
buried it in my "important" reprints pile, about how to put the voltage
of both the inductor and capacitor on the same dual-trace oscilloscope
in such a way as to show their phase difference. If any of you can
describe how to do this or perhaps refer me to a site that explains how
to do this I would be grateful.

Greg Kifer
Olathe North High School
gsanda@tfs.net