Re: Shopping Spree

Rick Stine wrote:

IE4 email is good and free. The people that I know that use Netscape, don't
like it very much.

I have used Netscape for browsing, e-mail, and usenet since Netscape
2.x. It has served me well. I like the way all of those applications fit
together. My computer has plenty of RAM (32 MB) so the size of the
Netscape suite doesn't hinder me much.

Also, you've probably heard this already but Netscape Communicator is
now free too, and the source code is available too for those who'd like
to play around with it.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson "A little song, a little dance,
Henry Sibley High School a little seltzer down your pants."