Re: "Proper" scientific notation

Thanks for the "funny", I hadn't seen it previously. It was great to sit with
you on saturday, I will write out a sort of recipe for the "infamous" gazpacho
if you really want.
I've just been talking with Ruth, and want to request prayer for her. She's
noticed a vision problem recently and has discovered that she has a real tear
in the retina which causes a blind spot. (actually the tear is in the
"Macula") She's trying to decide whether to undergo surgery (which will be an
agonizing ordeal in healing and has about a 60% chance of success) or to learn
to live with limited vision in one eye. Please keep here continually in your
prayers, this is one where we need to "pray without ceasing"

Jim Goff