Please change my grade

Universal Grade Change Form:

To: (professor/teacher)__________ From:_______________

I think my grade in your course,__________, should be
changed from___to___for the following reason(s):

__1. The persons who copied my paper made a higher grade than I did.
__2. The person whose paper I copied made a higher grade than I did.
__3. This course will lower my GPA and I won't get into:
__Med School __Law School __Grad School
__4. I have to get an A in this course to balance the F in ___________.
__5. I'll lose my scholarship.
__6. I'm on a varsity sports team and my coach couldn't find a copy of
your exam.
__7. I didn't come to class and the person whose notes I used did not
cover the material asked for on the exam.
__8. I studied the basic principles and the exam wanted only facts.
__9. I studied the facts and definitions but the exam asked about
general principles.
__10. You are prejudiced against:
__Males __Females __Protestants __Chicanos __Jews
__Catholics __Moslems ___ Athiests __Blacks __Whites
__Minorities __ Poor people ___ Rich people
__11. If I flunk out of school my father will disinherit me or at
least cut my allowance.
__12. I was unable to do well in this course because of :
__mono __acute alcoholism __drug addiction __VD/STD
__broken baby finger __pregnancy __fatherhood ___ Aids
__13. You told us to be creative but you didn't tell us
exactly how you wanted that done.
__14. I was being creative and you didn't appreciate it.
__15. Your lectures were:
__too detailed to pick out important points __too boring
__not explained in sufficient detail __all jokes and no material
__16. Some of the questions in your exams were not covered in
the lectures.
__17. I was always prepared except for the few times you called
upon me in class.
__18. This course was scheduled:
__too early, __ too late, ___ before gym
__ after gym, ___ before lunch, __ after lunch.
__19. My (dog, cat, gerbi, baby sister, baby brother)
(ate, wet on, threw up on)
my (book, notes, paper) for this course.
__20. I don't have a reason; I just want a higher grade.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]