Re: Reccomended Computer Interface Systems

I have worked with Vernier hardware and software since 1985. Their
hardware is always of good quality and easy to use. David and Christine
Vernier provide service and information second to none. In the early
stages of working with computer interfacing I would place frantic calls
during the lab period crying for help. It was always immediate and to
the point. I recommend their products completely

Greg Kifer