Re: Reccomended Computer Interface Systems

The ULI connects to the serial port. In general, using the older software
(pre-logger pro), you could not simultaneously measure position and sound,
magnetic field, etc. But you can if you use Motion and plug the new
sensor into DIN1. You just need to re-calibrate the new probe. Motion
thinks that the probe in DIN1 is a force sensor.

Sam

Sam Sampere
Syracuse University
Department of Physics
Syracuse (Where all the snow is NOT..), NY 13244