Re: Misconception by omission

It's late and I'm a bit sleepy, but I think I'm missing something
here. I've done both the capacitor discharge experiment, and the
radioactive decay experiment many times.... The results sure looked like
exponential decay to me....(in a pinch my students even were able to find
the decay constants without a great deal of difficulty.)

Mark

from Fullerton, where we try not to mistake our ignorance for
understanding.....

Dr. Mark H. Shapiro
Physics Department
California State University, Fullerton
P.O. Box 6866
Fullerton, California 92834-6866

Phone: ++ (714) 278-3884 PCS: ++ (714) 350-3575
Fax: ++ (714) 278-5810
e-mail: mshapiro@fullerton.edu