Comments: txtbk misconceptions

A couple of comments,

This list is getting awfully long.

Ludwik, if you intend this to be a serious resource for people we need to
debate the inclusion of some of these, I like the rewording that has
happened on a lot of the earlier ones; i.e. putting them in the "positive"

Some of the later items strike me as being more of the nature of
disagreement concerning terminology and aren't misconceptions.

item 36 is an example of this.

36) 2-plate capacitors are charged with energy, not with electrical
charge. A charged capacitor contains just as many + and - charged
particles as a discharged capacitor.

I don't think it is a misconception to say 2-plate capacitors are "charged
with electrical charge" , the books I read that say this or similar
statements; provide an operational definition of what those words mean which
is similar to the second sentence above. And hence doesn't represent a
misconception. At worse its a poor choice of words (not my opinion though,
I like the words just fine); and therefore not a proper item for this list.

This is an example there are others, somehow we need decide what should be
on the list and what shouldn't; and for items that should be, figure out the
best wording. I for one am willing to let Ludwik be the final arbiter on
this matter since he is the one devoting significant pieces of time to it.

Joel