Re: Simple explanations. Was: what are the labs for?

Herb,

I don't know what player you are using to view the video. In Netscape or
Internet Explorer, try right clicking (I don't know how you do this with a
Mac) on the video. You may see a pop down window showing some options, such
as advance one frame, or a slider bar, etc. On pc's, you can also download
the avi file and play it with the media player. It is only seven or eight
frames long, so you must step through the video to see the event.

Bob Carlson

<< I just checked your video at your AOL website. You are correct in saying
that it was quick. The whole thing went by so fast that it was impossible
to tell what was happening as the slinky fell. Is there any way to slow
down the motion for viewing? >>