re: spagetti net

And we run to powerful search engines to make sense of it all!

The human brain seems to do better with organization than sifting through an
enormity of spaghetti.

From: trammell@fn872.fnal.gov (John Trammell)
But our browsers can find sites precisely because it is NOT
a spaghetti net.

LUDWIK KOWALSKI <KOWALSKIL@alpha.montclair.edu>
The GOTO is a king of web browsers. We navigate a spagetti net,
not a spider net.

/\~~~/\
> > Frank M. Lanzafame Department of Chemistry
^ ^ > Monroe Community College 1000 East Henrietta Rd.
(_O_) > Rochester, NY 14623 716-292-2396