Re: Periodic Table

At 14:52 1/6/98 -0800, you wrote:
Does any one have an idea of the size of the largest Periodic Table of
the Elements? We want to go for the record at my school.

Well, I've never seen one go to 114. You might modestly try for that!

Leigh

It is pleasing to see that the recent infusion of pertechnetate
has not inspissated The Palmer wit....how about those elements
117 to 120 in a putative island of stability?
The Russians were hot for them, not so long ago.

Regards
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK