Re: Medical Physics

So, Leigh, it *is correct* to call you an old fart! Smile, Karl

(Oh, yes. I have a perfectly healthy lower digestive tract. We didn't
quite get to the tonsils, but the last 60 cm is splendid. If you ever
do this, be prepared for the most extreme farts you've ever produced!
I'm thinking up physics problems (or perhaps cocealed weapons
applications) based upon this hitherto unexploited energy storage
device.

Dr. Karl I. Trappe Desk Phone: (512) 471-4152
Physics Dept, Mail Stop C-1600 Demo Office: (512) 471-5411
The University of Texas at Austin Home Phone: (512) 264-1616
Austin, Texas 78712-1081