Re: A once in a lifetime opportinity

I got 20 mCi in all, a second dose while exercising.

Without trying to be too picky, what is a typical dose (in rems=rads)
received by an individual?

Since the source is localized to the heart, the dose is, too. Having
said that I decline to do the calculation. The highest dose is to the
heart itself. The heart selectively sequesters the organic compound
to which the Tc is attached chemically. Its residence time in the body
is considerably longer than its six hour half life, enough longer that
there was no apparent reduction of the half-life at the twenty percent
level as there should have been if a competing process had been
removing Tc99m atoms from my heart.