Re: A once in a lifetime opportunity

As a part of a similar test, Thallium Treadmill, I also had an
echocardiagram. The tech and I got to talking and he was delighted to
explain everything, including the way that they used doppler to
determine the speed of my blood through the various section of the
heart. He even make a copy of the videotape record for me. He included a
section of audio so that you could hear not only the heart beat but the
turbulance.

I wish that I had enough presence of mind to use our Geiger Counter for
the radiation effects but at least showing my students the
echocardiagram allowed me prove to my students that: "yes, see, Mr.
Rogoway DOES have a heart!"

Ray Rogoway
Independence High School
San Jose, CA 95133 (where at least 22.754% of our teachers are
heartless)