airbag safety

With the publicity about airbags, the speed of deployment, the force, etc.
I have a question:
Is the airbag likely to cause injury to people wearing eyeglasses?
(i realize it would probably be a lot less than thesame person hitting a
steering wheel or dashboard but I still wonder if anything has been done
with glasses. I never saw a crash test dummy with glasses but it might
have been done. Anyone have evidence one way or another?
Jim Braunsdorf