Re: Le Chatelier --> INERTIA --> Lenz

This morning I posted three messages, all within about 10 minutes.
Message #2 and #3 came to me but message #1 (reposted below) did
not. How can I explain this? Also not a single message came between
Wednesday noon and Thursday noon. How can I verify that this was a
really quiet time rather than something wrong on the net?
Message #1 reposted:

I recall that Lenz's law used to be presented as a manifestation of a
more general law formulated in 1884 by A. Le Chatelier. The law states:
"An external influence changing the equilibrium of a system generates
internal processes which tend is to weaken the influence." Or something
very colse to this. The law of "social inertia", if you wish.

Ludwik Kowalski