Re: Are student evaluations useful?

Dr. Hake,
Thank you for your very thorough comment on student evaluations. I've
been reading this thread with interest, and I'll find your comments
very useful in the next few months. We're up for re-accreditation, and
we have been told that assessment is an important new component of that
process. That is meant to include our use of student evaluations as
well.

Best wishes,
Jim Diamond, chair Chemistry Department McMinnville, OR 97128
jimd@linfield.edu Linfield College (503)-434-2471