Re: Graphical Calculator WWW Resc?

Er...Tony: which one of you two is ACTUALLY in charge of
the web page - you or your evil twin brother?

Brian :-)

At 22:22 11/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
Tony Wayne wrote:

I'm in charge of a physics homepage and I was thinking... do you know of
any
web resources that either
1. show how to use a graphing calculator to solve physics problems and/or
2. contain programs relating to physics?
-tony
I'm in charge of a physics homepage and I was thinking... do you know of any
web resources that either
1. show how to use a graphing calculator to solve physics problems and/or
2. contain programs relating to physics?
-tony

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK