Re: air resistance

It occurred to me also that a fastest way of using the method of finding
the air resistance force, R=m*(9.8-a), as described yestrday, is to use
the motion detector. Mac Motion will actually plot and tabulate a=f(v).
One drop and the entire R(v) can be obtained from the motion detector data.
That is easy for me to try. I will buy a balloon on the way to school next
week, load it with a nut and try to record the fall with the detector near
the ceiling. Will let you know the outcome of an attempt.
Ludwik Kowalski