Re: Forces

At 11:36 AM 11/13/97 -0400, Ludwik wrote:

By "strong" I mean forces between nucleons (ignoring their inner structure).

Ludwik, a nit pick while we wait for illumination on the mysterious weak force:

I think the strong (the so called color force) interaction is between
*gluons* and slops over to the attraction between nucleons (and other
"particles") the same way the electromagnetic attraction within atoms slops
over to make molecules.

Just me over here in my nitty little corner.