"Science"

Is not " science" more a process? Experiences by themselves do not result in
"correct models". The models students bring to class are based on experiences.
If somehow we can help students use the process when considering their
experiences, possibly more appropriate models will develop.

Most of the preparation of teachers is done in the courses within a major, not
in a methods course. We have them for 38 credits, methods has them for 4.
Possibly in the 38 we show students how not to teach and methods tries to undo
that in one course.