Re: Piano tuning

Earlier TLW wrote approximately as follows (I improved the rendering
today without changing the meaning):
If at least one of the three strings (for each note)
is still in tune, it is easy to tune the other two; and, with
constant [frequent?] attention, at least one of the three will be in
tune.

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997 14:28:32 -0500 "GARY HEMMINGER"