Re: Kerr Cell

I think that the Pockel effect cell on the Ti substrate and made from
LiNbO3 material would be faster, Brian. It is used to modulate light in
fiber optics devices. The optical properties of this material are described
by R.S. Feigelson e t al. in Opt. Eng. 24:6,1102-1107, 1985. No, I do not
have access to this journal; I am reading from my sabbatical research
notebook. The cell made from this material would cost several k$.

Ludwik Kowalski